SAU Community

rb25 turbo advise

shozzagtst

Hey all, so i couldnt find the answers i was looking for so im making this so myself and anyone else who has the same question can get some answers.

big single or twin turbo for my rb25.

its sinting in an s2 r33 gtst has some was running around 330kw but that was a while ago n as i was only 17 at the tine my parents had it toned down in the form of dropping it to 10psi boost putting the stock tune back and replacing the intake manifold to stock unit i think thats all but not sure.

regardless im doing it up again n am looking for pros and cons to what turbo set up to use.

cheers

You searched and couldn't figure out of single or twins are better? I find that hard to believe.

Any way, the more the better, why stop at 2? 3 would be sweet. Imagine the looks on peoples faces when you tell them.

Any way, the more the better, why stop at 2? 3 would be sweet. Imagine the looks on peoples faces when you tell them.

I agree but why stop at 3? I reckon stick rb26 individual throttles on fed by 6 individual turbos. That would be sex.

12 hours ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

I have a Hypergear ATR45SAT with the optioned Ceramic Ball Bearing Centre and 3" V-Band rear housing for sale if you want.

Would make 400kW+ with the right bolt ons, $1000 and I'll throw in a 4" stainless steel intake pipe & pod filter.

What bolt ons would that need to make 400kw mate?

1 hour ago, Griffin said:

What bolt ons would that need to make 400kw mate?

All of them?

Full exhaust
Front mount
Fuel system - injectors, rail, reg, fuel pump, etc
ECU - flex sensor & wideband (you'll probably want fuel pressure, air temp, oil temp, oil pressure as well for engine protection etc)
Dyno tuning costs
Labor costs for above as I'm guessing you'll be paying to have it all done

So only another $10,000 or so on top really lol

• Haha 1