R33addict

Hey peeps can someone please help

R33 series 2 manual turbo 

Catback exhaust

Spitfire coilpacks

Bigger intercooler

Mushroom pod filter

Hks bov 

I have recently serviced my car changed spark plugs at an 0.8 gap changed oil filter etc.

When changing the plugs the whole valley was flooded with old oil cleaned it out of valley. Cleaned coilpacks with wd40.

Went to start and wouldn't kick. Ran diagnostic test and was getting error 12 Afm. Went and changed the afm with a spare I had car started straight away. Went for a drive and noticed was running rough then at 4500rpm once the turbo boosted the engine light would flicker on and off and car stalled. 

Got home and decided to change manual boost controller to a Gfb atomic. Once changed still had the issue. Ran error codes and came back as codes 11 and 12. Check hoses for leak and reconnected boost controller and ran diagnostic and read 55.

Took for another drive today thinking it would be alright now it will boost to 4500rpm again same problem the engine light comes on stalls after letting off accelerator. 

Please help im stumped any ideas 

I suggest you check the wiring and connector goes to the MAF.

Here is a general video to check voltage and ohms through and across the wiring connector at the MAF. But you need to cross reference it to your Skyline voltage spec when checking voltage while idling. Probably there is a video for Skyline but I do not have it. Hope this helps!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6eaOd3ihiE

I suggest you check the wiring and connector goes to the MAF.
Here is a general video to check voltage and ohms through and across the wiring connector at the MAF. But you need to cross reference it to your Skyline voltage spec when checking voltage while idling. Probably there is a video for Skyline but I do not have it. Hope this helps!

Cheers for that was spot on Maf was completely fried changed it over with a new one and she drives good as new