SAU Community

From Canada With Love! Eh?

HipTurtle

Heya! I just got my Nissan Stagea RS Four V today and I'm overly excited about it. Bought it back in November and just got it home today.  It's my first JDM car, and Station Wagon. Already I've gotten a lot of looks in it. I hope location isn't a matter, because this is about the only forums I found with anything on the Stagea so here I am. 

20190110_182409.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome. Sweet car and colour. I love wagons, there's plenty of others here who do as well.
Check in this section for more in depth stuff: https://www.sau.com.au/forums/forum/82-wagoneers/

Do you want to tell us the story of how you go it? Did it all go smoothly? I imagine you've been waiting for a while to have it delivered (although i don't actually know).

Looking forward to more pics and details. :)

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Steve85 said:

Welcome. Sweet car and colour. I love wagons, there's plenty of others here who do as well.
Check in this section for more in depth stuff: https://www.sau.com.au/forums/forum/82-wagoneers/

Do you want to tell us the story of how you go it? Did it all go smoothly? I imagine you've been waiting for a while to have it delivered (although i don't actually know).

Looking forward to more pics and details. :)

Started the process of finding one in late September 2018. Arrived in Canada in around November. Just arrived a few hours away a couple days ago. I bid on a couple I wanted, but didn't win them for the price I wanted. Ended up finding one with a couple dings around the car and got it for a bit less than expected. Would've rather had a 260RS but too much money. 

It went as smoothly as you could expect, getting a car from Japan to middle of nowhere Canada. First issue was that the battery was toast so I had to buy a new battery. It was only running on fumes so I had to make a trip to a gas station to buy a Jerry can and fill it enough to get the car there. After that just ripped home for a 2 1/2 hour drive. No other issues arose. Other than the headlight bulb exploding. I did get a ton of looks driving around town. More so from people driving when they should've been focusing on the road lol

• Like 1