SAU Community

Hi all,

I have my R32GTR seats up for sale. Hard to know what condition to describe them as, everyone's opinion is different, but I'd say very good condition for the drivers seats and whatever better than VGC is for the passenger seat. 

Drivers seat has the usual small tear and a small mark near the front centre (which looks like it'd come out easily). Can't see any marks on the passenger seat at all. But what you see in the pics is what you get (happy to provide additional pics if needed). The seats don’t have the centre trim in the head rest (you can see what I mean in the pics) because they've been re-trimmed to match the Nismo covers which I’ve already sold. Will also hang on to the seat belt clips as I need them for the new seats, but that's pretty standard.

No idea about shipping costs, so buyers will need to look into and organise this for themselves. Collection will be from 2603 in Canberra. 

Price: $650

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Andrew.

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

5.jpg

Hi all,

Carbon fibre rear underspoiler [boot lip] for R32.

Very good condition. Recently removed before new paint goes on the car.

Not sure of the manufacturer, but it’s very light. Will need a little goo remover to remove the previous adhesive, but looks like it’ll come off pretty easily.

$200. Located in ACT, but happy to post at buyers expense.

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg