SAU Community

How's it going from Brisbane!

dogtaco90

Hey guys, new here, picked up my 85 ad van close to 6 months ago and finally felt like breaking the tools out for some fun the last week, light body repairs as expected, but for 200 I'm no where close to complaining, at the moment I'm finishing the bulk of the body work and planning to respray, however can't decide on The color, I was looking at either red, blue or white with a black hood but not sure, will be lowered 2" as it sits rather high and will be putting the godawful rims on the misses car, dash Rewrap and modifications to include extra gauges instead of using mounts, along with replacing the bulk of the wiring loom as previous owner was only good at making spaghetti apparently, only a run around 60hp vb11 1.3l Carbie under the hood but planning to pull it for a freshen up before finally put on the road, major plans include the dash, wiring, and engine bay adjustments to minimise cables and replace all essential lines, fuel, brake, boosters filters and such, a hell of a introduction but hey, better then playing twenty questions ;) and yes. Lost the roof racks, received_250533652279518.jpeg