• Welcome to SAU Community

    Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

    Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

    Click here to register

Sign in to follow this  

What is this called?

Recommended Posts

I have a RB20DE Neo Laurel

And I'm looking for a rubber like seal that goes around the throttle body and inside the intake pipe. Does anyone one know the name of this or how I can find a new one?

My one has had it.


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

A picture is like a thousand words. Pic please.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

A silicon or rubber joiner is what you require. Measure the diameter of both ends and buy a joiner to suit. Ebay, supercheap should have what you need.

Sent from my A1601 using SAU Community mobile app

  • Like 1

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this