SAU Community

Members Rides

Hey guys, I used to have a Silver 33, but now i got a 1998 JZX100 Tourer V which should be in Canberra in a week... I figure its a 2.5L turbo RWD, so it's close to being a 'line right? :cheers:  Its pretty much stock, but wont be for long :D

Quite interested to see said Chaser!Even if it isn't a 'Line!

aaaah, it's the notorious hidden midnight purple 33 GTR we've seen around, welcome to the board.  anything extra special about her? or is she a stocker

That must be another one... mine is black, although you need to see the 2 colours in bright light or side by side to tell the difference. Mods are just the common ones - exhaust, pods, PFC, bigger intercooler, boost. Had Apexi N1 coilovers but removed due to being too hard, so back on stock suspension for now.

Nice GTR, must cadge a ride in one some day and see what the difference is in performance etc compared to the Gts.  If the gap is huge I'll have to upgrade, cos a GTR is a GTR.

jaycetook me for a drive in his GTR when we were up at mt ainslie.

the difference is huge, they are chalk and cheese, its not just the power, but the handling and esp the brakes.

if i were to buy a GTR i'd take an R32 over an R33, but thats just me.

if you get a GTR i want your wing and boot pods!!! lol

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd add my Car.

Wine Red R33 GTS-T series 1, 94

18" ROH Drift R rims

Tinted windows

other then that it is pretty much stock

Planned mods are an intake and exhaust upgrade, hopefully by the end of the year. Then i'll look at a boost controller and computer, then the suspension. Then a body kit and a new paint job, a nice pearly white colour with a black carbon fibre hood. Then a turbo upgrade, FMIC, wastegate, blow off valve.

Well thats the plan anyway.