SAU Community

Members Rides

ive been telling people that spend max 250thou on a Nismo GTR and youll be raping the 700000 cars out there. Not sure how true it is but the are almost as quick as a formula one at reaching 100km/hr

How long did he have it before you brought it. I don't know mat but I could swere Lachlan had it at one stage

Well, I was told Matt had it for 18 months and prior to that his uncle, no idea on his name, owned the car, but no idea how long his uncle owned it for..

ive been telling people that spend max 250thou on a Nismo GTR and youll be raping the 700000 cars out there. Not sure how true it is but the are almost as quick as a formula one at reaching 100km/hr

And you wouldn't be wrong. The GTR rolling off the factory is only at like 40% max power (my opinion/Guesstimate) - The GTR's were built to be modified - Nissan themselves said this on a Doco I was watching. These cars stock are very close to the Lambo Aventador which sells for $1,000,000 AUD.

Nsimo Williams who has been in works with Nismo to produce the R35 GTR N1 also admitted that there is more room for power. Also the 918 is a 800k car - it may be quick. But I don't think Nissan/Nismo tried to contend with the 918 Porsche. I think that is where the R36 will be heading - "be better then the 918, no acceptations" I think is going to be passed to the R36 creators.

Crazy cars - gives me cold chills thinking about the it.

Holy mother of rajab

That's what is "Said" not proven as per such. I wouldn't doubt it, however it actually hasn't been tested, so who knows ! However, 2.1 is gobsmack and the R36 will achieve 1.9sec. 1second car anyone?

Is the r36 even confirmed?

It is. It is confirmed to be released at the 2016 Tokyo Motor show - to which I am kinda wanting to plan to go and see.

R36 is a hybrid - The torque is electric given it more torque then petrol

Edited by RosieR34

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Not the best pictures atm but don't have other ones on my phone, will probably come back and post other ones later

I have black manual r34 Gt-t with factory sunroof

Engine:

RB25det neo

3 1/2" exhaust

Turbo timer

BOV

The car made 158kw at the rear wheel on 6psi, am happy with that for now

Suspension:

BC/BR coilovers

Cosmetic:

Full z-tune side skirts

Gtr front bumper and bonnet

19x10 Varrstoen 3.3.2 black wheels

Modification plan has not been set into motion yet, but soon...

post-64234-13956333155786_thumb.jpg

post-64234-13956341183875_thumb.jpg