SAU Community

Members Rides

f**k it, ill post the daily. For those that know me, and my nismo addiction, KNOW THIS. I have combated it by buying another Nissan with which to buy more Nismo.

The Nismo Cube or for the ladies the Jismo Cube, i know i know, it's extremely sexy.

The list of Nismo parts keeps growing. The latest addition was the MAD Nismo wheels. they are hectic as. Loving the Nismo handle protectors as well.

Image may contain: car and outdoor

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 0:05 PM, Anfanee said:

f**k it, ill post the daily. For those that know me, and my nismo addiction, KNOW THIS. I have combated it by buying another Nissan with which to buy more Nismo.

The Nismo Cube or for the ladies the Jismo Cube, i know i know, it's extremely sexy.

The list of Nismo parts keeps growing. The latest addition was the MAD Nismo wheels. they are hectic as. Loving the Nismo handle protectors as well.

Image may contain: car and outdoor

All i'm going to say is CONGRATS! Congrats on getting the other half to sign off on a Cube! If only mine could see the light:laugh:

I think they look cool and...its a freaking Cube- packing one would be like playing a game of Tetris!

Fun to drive around town?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, r33cruiser said:

All i'm going to say is CONGRATS! Congrats on getting the other half to sign off on a Cube! If only mine could see the light:laugh:

I think they look cool and...its a freaking Cube- packing one would be like playing a game of Tetris!

Fun to drive around town?

Fun isn't the word i'd use lol Practical? Maybe...

For a car it's slow and doesn't corner overly well, and this is the rowdy 1.5L version. However my god it is easy to drive. Visibility is fantastic and it has the best cornering circle of any car ive ever been in, it can do a u turn in 1 and a half car spaces. It's also pretty comfortable all things considered. 

My other half loves it, she loves how easy it is to drive. She just said it took a while to get over the looks of it. 

• 11 months later...

I think this thread is dead but hey.
98 r34 gtt
Plenty of minor mods
Ff plenum with reg and rail.
Walbro 550
Fmic
3 inch exhaust/no cat
Gfb controller
Hicas lockout
Reconditioned lsd
Splitfire packs

No clue what power its at currently.20180804_171014.jpg20180811_090441.jpg

• Like 1

Well here is mine.

R33 GTST 1997 with sunroof
Gt3582r
48mm turbosmart gate w/ screamer
Custom mani
3.5inch dump and all the way through w/xforce muffler
monsta FMIC
Freedy plenum
Bosch 1000cc injectors
460lph walbro
Turbosmart fuel reg
E85 making 360RWKW @18 psi
Vaastoen wheels
GTR wing
S2 front bar with nismo lip
Oh and fully forged rb25 with all the goodies.

New r35 coils on the way and then we push more boost and more power[emoji16]received_2042995045727821.jpegIMG_20180616_133956_564.jpgIMG_20180629_142836_452.jpgreceived_1872274982824440.jpeg

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
On 22/08/2017 at 9:25 AM, Anfanee said:

Fun isn't the word i'd use lol Practical? Maybe...

For a car it's slow and doesn't corner overly well, and this is the rowdy 1.5L version. However my god it is easy to drive. Visibility is fantastic and it has the best cornering circle of any car ive ever been in, it can do a u turn in 1 and a half car spaces. It's also pretty comfortable all things considered. 

My other half loves it, she loves how easy it is to drive. She just said it took a while to get over the looks of it. 

I'm 5 years late on the cube convo... My 6 year old wants a Cube, I'm like yeah no 🙅🏼‍♀️