SAU Community

For Sale: 1999 R34 GT-T - Manual

Up for sale is my 1999 ER34 Skyline GT-T , Imported in 2007 I have been the only owner of this vehicle in Australia. This car has been my daily driver for the last 11 years and has served me very well, its reliability so far has been A1. 

The car currently has 242,XXX genuine kilometres on it. I have looked after this car as if it was my own child, with no expense spared on maintenance to ensure a reliable car. Engine oil is changed every 5000K, with fluids and other consumables changed at regular intervals, and of course always run on 98. I had always intended to keep this car forever, but life’s circumstances have forced me to change direction. This vehicle has never been raced, thrashed, tracked or abused. -  as hard as that might be to believe, I’m quite often ridiculed for my ‘grandma’ attitude towards driving J

I won’t claim that this car is ‘Mint’ but I consider it to be in very good condition. There are obviously a few imperfections that come with owning a 20 year old car. I’m more than happy to point the not so obvious ones out on any inspections and give a more in depth explanation of its history for buyers with genuine interest.

I have all receipts for parts purchased and work undertaken throughout its lifetime. I have the Auction sheet and all export paperwork.

In addition I also will be offering  with the car sale all the stock parts that have come off the car for example;  clutch fan, Underbody Splash guard, stock ECU, NEO Engine cover, 4 x stock 17’” rims, stock AFM, and various replacements clips and bolts I’ve acquired over time

Please only contact if you are genuinely interested in buying, I don’t have the time (or patience) to deal with low ballers or tyre kickers.

If you require additional photos of particular aspects of the car, they can be given on request.

Thanks for reading!

Price: $17,000 (open to negotiation for genuine buyers only)

Vehicle Details:

-          Registered until OCT 2019

-          Unopened RB25DET Neo  (242,xxx K)

-          Dyno’d at 244rwkw @ 15 psi (tuned by Dale – Castle Hill Performance)

-          OEM Xenon Headlights

-          Apexi  PowerFC & Hand controller

-          Alpine IDE-178BT head unit

-          HKS GT-RS Turbocharger

-          725cc Injector Dynamics injectors

-          Splitfire Coilpacks

-          Nismo Fuel Pump

-          Aeromotive FPR

-          Blitz SE Return-flow front mount intercooler

-          Apexi Pod Filter (also have stock airbox)

-          Z32 Airflow meter

-          Nismo Thermostat

-          Nissan N1 Waterpump

-          PWR radiator

-          Turbosmart Eboost Street EBC

-          Full CES Racing 3” Stainless  exhaust with Highflow 200 cell cat, Dual tip Magnaflow muffler.

-          Nismo braided brake and clutch lines.

-          Nismo Coppermix Sports (Single plate) clutch kit (with lightened flywheel)

-          Nismo LM-GT4 18x8.5 +30 & 18x9.5 +38. with Bridgestone RE003s

-          Whiteline Front and Rear adjustable swaybars

-          Whiteline Adjustable rear control arms

-          TEIN Super Street Coilovers

-          DBA4000 Slotted rotors

-          Mongoose Alarm

IMG1.jpg

IMG2.jpg

IMG3.jpg

IMG4.jpg

IMG5.jpg

IMG6.jpg

IMG7.jpg

IMG8.jpg

IMG9.jpg

IMG10.jpg

IMG11.jpg

IMG12.jpg

IMG13.jpg

IMG14.jpg

IMG15.jpg

IMG16.jpg

IMG17.jpg

IMG18.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 8:47 AM, junkie said:

242k km on it and in better shape than the majority of others with half the mileage. amazing

Because they probably have twice the mileage ?

I reckon it's funny there are still 20-25yo+ Jap cars getting around with under "100,000" on the clock

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2019 at 10:40 PM, Birds said:

Because they probably have twice the mileage ?

I reckon it's funny there are still 20-25yo+ Jap cars getting around with under "100,000" on the clock

Mine still has only 7X,000 on it. (I think it's 75)

Hasn't had a single KM added to it in 9 years :)

Mine has 98K....I've owned it for over 15 years.  I only drive it on trips, so not that often.  Its not a daily, I have a crappy 4wd that I use for that.  I also use my motorbike for lots of trips.

And the bloke that owned it before me put 1700km on it in 2 years [I have the import docs].  Its an April '98, he imported it in Jan 2000, with what we think is correct mileage at 38k, I bought it off him in Nov 2001.

On 5/27/2019 at 10:42 AM, tridentt150v said:

Mine has 98K....I've owned it for over 15 years.  I only drive it on trips, so not that often.  Its not a daily, I have a crappy 4wd that I use for that.  I also use my motorbike for lots of trips.

And the bloke that owned it before me put 1700km on it in 2 years [I have the import docs].  Its an April '98, he imported it in Jan 2000, with what we think is correct mileage at 38k, I bought it off him in Nov 2001.

In the total of 13 years I've only put 5,000 km on mine. Just none in the last 9 years Ha ha

• 1 month later...