SAU Community

First Social Meet for the year - March 12 -Supporting the rotary club of Knox

acsplit

311149277_SAURotaryClubFBCoverPage.thumb.jpg.8a1716d45bae2387380ba4cece962fda.jpg

Ok here is the fist of our social events for the year, the organizers would love to see some of us bring down some cars and support a good cause.

This is open to  anyone so bring your friends down for a great night and come cool cars.

This is also the last show until later in the year.

The new committee will be there so if you have any questions as an existing or new member come down and say hi

Knox ShownShine

When: Tuesday March 12 6pm - 8pm

Where: Capital City Boulevard, Wantirna South. (North East Carpark behind Knox City Shopping Centre) See map below

Prizes for exhibitors include....
? People's Choice Award ?
? Lucky Door Prizes ?

Entry Donation: CAR/BIKE  - $5
SPECTATORS - Gold Coin Donation

SAUSAGE SIZZLE & DRINKS
FAMILY FRIENDLY
ALCOHOL FREE
ALL WELCOME!

Post below if you are attending and your ride!

655662249_rotarymap.thumb.jpg.78adeb0d52d6c1338abe8a1c1290085e.jpg

• Like 2

I will be there with the cube. Luke might ride his motor bike down or come with me, the skylines away still ?

It is always a great fun show

I'll be there of course. With the camera out in full force too :)

I'll bring the boat out too

Edited by JDMmelb

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Latest Posts

• I have an Innovate, but it's a LC-2. I want to update to a 4.9 sensor... but the 4.2 sensor refuses to die. So considering it's that old, and I'm still using the 4.2 sensor means that I think that not all Innovates are created equally, or sensor position matters a lot. I have a brand new 4.9 sensor sitting in a box waiting for the day... but..
    • I haven't logged any data yet, but I wanted to bounce this off everyone while I'm waiting to take the car out for a proper run.  So the car was very hard to start this morning, finally fired and I took it to Supercheap to test the battery. Turns out the battery was low on voltage (can't remember the exact figure) and down about 250cca from where it should have been. Even though their simple battery tester said the battery was "fine, just needs a charge" they replaced it under warranty, pretty happy with that.  Could a failing battery be the cause of the pump failing to keep up? The pump is pretty hungry, it pulls something like 20 amps from memory but I don't know how much this all matters when the car is actually up and running and the alternator is doing its thing. 
    • Also forgot to mention this but I've also noticed that my speedo doesn't move smoothly like normal and it's only sometimes but it's kind of Skippy, up, down, up a lot, down a little. Not sure if that makes a difference but thought I'd mention it just in case. 
    • Cheers so much bro, I asked cause I remembered there being one or two wide bands that kept failing
    • Thanks guys that gives me at least a place to start tomorrow. I was debating on the consult cable but that solidifies it for me. Ran the ecu diagnostic and got a 55 figured nothing stored should mean okay but would really like to see the inputs when the issue is happening. I'll get that fuel Guage asap and will probably order an igniter but want to give it a check cold and hot to see if there's any difference. I really appreciate the quick replies and experience fellas