SAU Community

ACA kamikaze mexico. Did you see?

Slap

Anyone catch the ACA hoon crack down on tv tonigh?

How was that smashed up black car. He was lucky to get out of it ok. Couldnt tell for sure what type of car it was.

They were only ever gonna hurt themselves in the middle of no where.

The goverment needs to create drift functionability ahahaha. I mean make some dedicated hoon playgrounds.

For farks sake look at the summernats.

Its so big now because they dont hold enough events or atleast advertise them.

If it wasnt a once or twice a year prestige events i might be able to afford it 9nce in a while. Especialy if the events are held more often more local .

Wich i believe if the goverment help funded people would take up the opurtunity to be a part of something big , legal and a possible carrer oppurtunities everywhere in an industry that hides its potential well.

Careful careful hoons.

Dont trust a you tube streamer bahahaha.

Heres a pic of how i feel when i dont do the biggest skids.20171217_151656.jpeg

Every week in every state there's track days, motokhanas and drag strips open to the public.

From as little as $60 at the drags.

It's easy to do it legally, with the benifit of emergency services on hand.

• Like 2

There is events. They are poorly advertised and rarely are they supported by the goverment.
Also yes there is some cheap events just not enough aimed at your average joe blow that cant afford $60 for entry.

I have 10 kids man it cost an arm and a leg just to feed em the day not to mention the fuel cause usualy somehow they are always miles away bahaha. Lots of dirt stuff out here in gippy not much for burnouts and drift.

So im up for 150 food 100-200 fuel 60 entry. Minimum.

Or leave my family out it and go myself making it seem an exersise of greed causing guilt leading to me not going and maybe soloing cheap local naughty.

30 bucks.

I also dont see much amature road drift either. Street or mountains. I think targa is the only realy big one.

11 hours ago, Slap said:

Or leave my family out it and go myself making it seem an exersise of greed causing guilt leading to me not going and maybe soloing cheap local naughty.

Just man up, look after your kids more at home and enjoy your alone time hobbie from time to time, they'll just get in the way (of others too) at the track... it's way more f**king selfish if you go and kill yourself on some back road leaving your kids to be raised and god knows what else by the next man your misses shacks up with...

11 hours ago, Slap said:

So im up for 150 food

bring an esky of whatever you would normally feed them at home

11 hours ago, Slap said:

There is events. They are poorly advertised and rarely are they supported by the goverment.

Do some research, easy to find.

A government funded racing event would likely have HWP sitting at the gate ready to rape you on your illegal modifications, which by the way, pretty f**king selfish to be pouring money into your car if you're struggling to feed your kids or attend events lol... racing a bog stock shitter more often is still a lot more fun than not racing a modified shitter.

• Like 3

Well i never said i struggle to feed them.
I said it cost an arm and a leg to take em.
Dont you think they would wanna see. Wouldnt you as a child.

Dont tell me how to look after my family you do not know me or how much it cost to feed my family at home and you dont know my children or have a clue on how i treat them or what i spend on them.

Whats the problem hwy patrol at the gate.
Who said i wanna modify the car im taking.
Not keen on comps so much more just fundays. Skids n shid.
Its not just that the events need to be on more but the play grounds need to be more accessible to average people and families.

What about people who have different hobbies/interests? Is it also up to the government to help them out, subsidise things and make it easier for them?

Pretty sure the answer is no.....

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Slap said:

Its not just that the events need to be on more but the play grounds need to be more accessible to average people and families.

No it doesn't, the average person doesn't even know what car they drive or how it moves, you want to be involved in a niche expensive hobby, you have to be prepared for the expense (not really that expensive if you're smart about it) and inconvenience.

I couldn't think of anything more boring for a child then to be forced to sit/stand and watch other people have fun, it's hot, noisy, flies everywhere. Trust me the novelty for them will wear off after 30 mins and you'll be packing up to take them home.

Get farked dik head.
Im over this forum. People like you are killing it.

If yor hobby is goin out of control and makin it to aca dont you think the goverment should.

Im not even going to respond to dik heads wanting a fight instead of discussion from now on.

11 minutes ago, Slap said:

Get farked dik head.
Im over this forum. People like you are killing it.

If yor hobby is goin out of control and makin it to aca dont you think the goverment should.

Im not even going to respond to dik heads wanting a fight instead of discussion from now on.

everyone agreeing with you 100% of the time is not a discussion...

stop using your kids as an excuse to go risk your life and potentially innocent bystanders lives by being a "dik head" as you put it, on public roads.

However, at least one thing the government should be doing is ensuring the preservation of existing race tracks, and not letting developers build housing close and later forcing restrictions or shut down due to noise complaints, which is the biggest issue with "local playgrounds" for hooning, anywhere near housing is never going to happen or be sustainable.

6 minutes ago, mlr said:

I want the government to subsidize my hobbies

#selfentitled

Imagine all the race tracks they could build and provide access to free of charge if they canned bludging for the dole!!... I could get behind that!

22 minutes ago, GTofuS-T said:

Imagine all the race tracks they could build and provide access to free of charge if they canned bludging for the dole!!... I could get behind that!

Hell yeah, and all the hospitals and aged care.

People on the dole should have to do community service for their money.

Plus all the junkies and lazy scum on benifits.

Plus all the welfare dependence from one scum generation to the next, subsidising their income through drug sales or theft.

Always with a hand out for stuff that they think the world owes them.

Scum, aarrrrggggggg.

The end ?

everyone agreeing with you 100% of the time is not a discussion...
stop using your kids as an excuse to go risk your life and potentially innocent bystanders lives by being a "dik head" as you put it, on public roads.

However, at least one thing the government should be doing is ensuring the preservation of existing race tracks, and not letting developers build housing close and later forcing restrictions or shut down due to noise complaints, which is the biggest issue with "local playgrounds" for hooning, anywhere near housing is never going to happen or be sustainable.
Get shutdown givein me shid and you actualy start discussion.
Your a fool.
You dont know me or what i do.
Preserve race tracks.... wtf.
Im not talking racing or prestige events.
This shows that even if you dont agree with me you are trying to use my position to prove your right about an off topic.
Wich is ok to incorporate but when you act like im using my kids as an excuse not to go proves you a pole smoker not a decent human.

1 minute ago, Slap said:

Preserve race tracks.... wtf.
Im not talking racing or prestige events.

ummm ok... I didn't realise you could only have prestige races at race tracks :4_joy:, would it help if i called it a Motorsport Park instead?

What i'm referring too however, is existing tracks that host amateur sprints, drifts, drags and burnout days are being surrounded by houses that over time has led to restrictions, threats of closure and such. Which is 100% the governments fault/responsibility. You're not going to get any new venues in your backyard if they can't even keep the existing ones open. It's plain common sense.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slap said:

Wich is ok to incorporate but when you act like im using my kids as an excuse not to go proves you a pole smoker not a decent human.

I must have misunderstood the part where you mentioned the cost of feeding your kids stops you paying $60 for an event...

14 hours ago, Slap said:

I have 10 kids man it cost an arm and a leg just to feed em the day not to mention the fuel cause usualy somehow they are always miles away bahaha. Lots of dirt stuff out here in gippy not much for burnouts and drift.

So im up for 150 food 100-200 fuel 60 entry. Minimum.