SAU Community

Aftermarket R34 GT or GTT Front Bar

Kaijin_R34

Hi,

I am just wondering where you can get a similar or the same front bar as the it's the one we have on it now but its for a GTR and we need one to fit the car which is a GT, to pass RWC. 

If anyone can help it would be great.

Thanks.

This the current look of the car but we have taken the GTR bonnet off and replaced it with a GT bonnet which suits the car more

2.jpg

Edited by Kaijin_R34

So you want a GTT front bar on a R34 GTR? Sorry I'm trying to figure out your post. 

I have the Type R R34 GTT body kit from Viva Garage (based in Melbourne) which looks like the front bar in your pic.

Here's a photo of the Type R kit from their FB. For some reason, their website is under maintainance but I'm sure you can contact them via FB.

1040587_522837504431505_172806213_o.thumb.jpg.242a149c020b36322fa5f4e0fabeaf6f.jpg

It looks the same exept for the vents on the side of the front bar, but you can cut ones out if you want.

I'm pretty sure you can buy the front bar seperate. It cost me $1000 for the whole kit and was a bit of a pain to fit. Alot of hours went into sanding to make it sit flush with the fender ect... and you have to drill your own holes and paint it. It also comes with a bonnet lip incase you want to fit the GTR bonnet on it, but I'm pretty sure GTR fenders are different to GTT fenders, so GTR bonnet won't fit on GTT? idk

Edited by RB25Detonator

• 4 weeks later...