• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Sign in to follow this  
Sack87

M35 coolant bleed

Why the f**k can't I bleed this f**ked up cooling system. I'm about to drive this flamin mongrel into a pole. 

I have tried every single way possible for over a week and still it overheats or spews all the coolant out of the radiator funnel. I've searched on here and tried all the tricks you guys have used, all the tricks the 350z guys use, the old fashioned way and nothing works. 

I'm running the coolant bypass mod and have a tap on that with a funnel filled with coolant and it just continues to blow bubbles or fills up with coolant. 

I then tried the funnel in the radiator and cracking the bleed but the coolant just starts unloading when it gets hot. 

WHAT THE f**k AM I DOING WRONG. 

Thermostat in backwards?  What did you do to it that lead you to need to bleed it up?  Just a coolant change, or some dismantlery?

Thermostat is part of housing so impossible to get it wrong. I did a full engine rebuild so it was bone dry. 

What's weird though is that it will sit on 104deg when driving but if I fluctuate the engine under light load in a lower gear, it will drop down to 93deg then rise back up. 

I hate to say it, but it sounds like you have something put back together wrong. Gasket blocking a gallery or other opening, hoses in the wrong places, something like that.