SAU Community

Full-Race EFR Twin comparison?

Currently building an RB26 N1 and am wondering on the best options of Full-Race's EFR twin kits (Already ruled out the single 8374)

Have a 2.8L stroker, HKS V-cam setup and dry sump planned and am debating between twin 6258s/6758s/7163s

Curious as to each kit's output on 91 octane (AKI) and E85, before I make any decision (I also haven't decided on how much power I want haha)

Thanks in advance

Edited by lukecabrera

I made 780awhp (e85, 29 psi), 650awhp (93 octane, 22psi) on a conservative tune on twin EFR 6758s. RB26 (forged internals, stock head), 1500cc injectors, twin pumps. I've since been able to get 850awhp (e85, 35psi) after further mods to the build.

Edited by minesskyline
added more stuff

7 hours ago, minesskyline said:

I made 780awhp (e85, 29 psi), 650awhp (93 octane, 22psi) on a conservative tune on twin EFR 6758s. RB26 (forged internals, stock head), 1500cc injectors, twin pumps. I've since been able to get 850awhp (e85, 35psi) after further mods to the build.

Damn that sounds nice, how's the response on your setup?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lukecabrera said:

Sorry to revive this but I've decided to go forward with twin 6758's for my build after further research. 

Out of curiosity what fuel pumps and ECU are you running?

Thanks

Twin Bosch 044, Haltech Elite 2500

16 hours ago, lukecabrera said:

Sorry to revive this but I've decided to go forward with twin 6758's for my build after further research. 

Out of curiosity what fuel pumps and ECU are you running?

Thanks

Nice, please update with build details and results :)  As you know, there is very little info out there on this kind of setup