SAU Community
  • Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Boo - Team Northside rools !

B-Man

LOL - good to hear from you guys. It's be a long time !

@Duncan No project on the boil (that's the reason I came back actually) - I"ve been in Adelaide for 4 years now - Once married and with 4 kids now - I've had no time or money for Car projects.

However, I think that is all about to change.

So I came on here looking for a clean 1989, 1990 R32 Gtst. Anyone know anything for sale ?

I wanna get a track car under historic rego.

We are now blessed with The Bend, Mallala and AIR - so time to get back into it.

Cheers boys

B-Man

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

....Once married and with 4 kids now - I've had no time or money for Car projects.

However, I think that is all about to change......

Still trying to work out if you are planning to change the married and kids status, or the car projects...

(congrats BTW!)

I don't know a 32 gtst for sale, probably even those are starting to go up instead of down in price these days unless they have been thrashed in between. A wanted to buy thread may still get different sellers to other sites, but the state and social parts of the forum are pretty quiet these days

9 minutes ago, Duncan said:

Still trying to work out if you are planning to change the married and kids status, or the car projects...

LOL - Just the car project bit - (for now)

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/01/2022 at 5:15 PM, Duncan said:

I'm so far southside I fell out of Sydney!

How's life treating you ?

Dad life mate - I figured it was time to actually log back into the forums :) 

Finally a GTR owner again too, so might make a cameo appearance at the putty road cruise.

• Like 1

On 12/01/2022 at 5:48 PM, PranK said:

Where else would we be? Browsing SAU of course. :)

Are you still on the beaches? We should legitimately get a pizza catchup sorted - Its been way way too long.

On 12/01/2022 at 6:37 PM, PranK said:

I am. In Elanora Heights. Where are you ?

Eastern suburbs for now but looking at houses on the lower north shore or northern beaches at the moment.