SAU Community

Stolen R34 Skyline

Hi guys. On the 12th of April my 1998 R34 GT25 Skyline was stolen. rego  330VLV

Car was stolen in south east Queensland region, but is possibly heading south to NSW.

If you have any information can you please contact 0428529240.

Cheers

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Sad 1

Ahh man thats heart breaking!! having had a car stolen myself..i know the feeling [emoji26] what is happening to the grubs that did this?

Come to Alice Springs, nightly occurrence for a town of 30k. Still they're absolute pieces of shit who do this kind of thing, pricks need to be accountable for what they've done to someone's pride and joy. Makes me so angry when I see things like this. I am really sorry.

• 3 weeks later...

They used to hang horse thieves....I'd have no trouble seeing scum like this swing.   It is happening all over Australia, and the law seems powerless.  Plus they only get a slap on the wrist and are back out doing it again within hours. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tridentt150v said:

They used to hang horse thieves....I'd have no trouble seeing scum like this swing.   It is happening all over Australia, and the law seems powerless.  Plus they only get a slap on the wrist and are back out doing it again within hours. 

I'm all for the death penalty for car thieves. Don't steal a car, and it won't be a concern for you.