SAU Community

'02 RS M35 + wreck

Commsman

I've got a '02 silver M35 with most of the mods. Engine runs but it popped a ring when my fuel pump played up.

I've also got a wreck I bought that has a good engine, although I've never heard it running. The plan was an engine swap rather than rebuild the broken one.

They've been in my shed for ~8 years & life moves on. If anyone wants to take both cars (treat like a barn find), that will save me some effort. Otherwise, I have a son & his mates that are able to strip the goodies from my old car & part them out to fund their own projects & I'll dump the shells.

The 'good' car comes with:

BC coil overs
HDi Intercooler
Whiteline Sway bars
Work wheels
TV tuner, reverse camera, cruise control, GPS in Eclipse 726e head unit.
Black leather interior, sunroof
Blitz NUR spec touring cat-back exhaust (3.5inch), 3 inch Scotty's custom dump pipe, 3 inch front pipe & 100 cel cat
Hi-flowed turbo, custom air intake (original parts kept)
G'box has shift kit installed

The other has been stripped of all the parts the wrecker could easily pull off & sell, so it's simply an engine/gearbox/diff in a partially rolling shell.

$3,800 ono will get you everything, including parts that were bought & never installed. 

I'm located near Byron Bay in northern NSW.

IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5867.JPG

IMG_5938.JPG

interior.jpg

blitz.JPG

Hi Andy,

Long time between chats mate :).

I'm keeping a list of people/parts so will add these for you. I suspect the only way I'm going to clear out the shed is in bits & pieces, but won't start stripping it for a month or two just in case someone comes forward for the lot.

• 1 month later...

Yes, it's all there still. I have a couple of guys thinking about taking the whole car/s so that is preferable to me than parting it out.

But if that changes I'll let you know. If you tell me what you might be looking for I'm keeping a list so I don't give bits away to wrong people.

Cheers, Leon

• 10 months later...