SAU Community

A New 400HP Infiniti Q60RS $59,000

Just FYI

The 2018 Infiniti Red Sport Q60 with 400 ponys is a bargain at $59,000 when a few people in here purchased there G35/37 for $30,000 and only got 300hp

And tuning is happening in Oz

A Facebook page is up about Infiniti Australia...

Just Fyi

1 hour ago, Leroy Peterson said:
On 5/10/2019 at 5:07 PM, mlr said:
Yeap new and reliable vs ......not

Which one is which??

The Infiniti cost $60k, even adding another $10k that's only $70k to spend, what does that money buy.

A 10 year old GTR for around $75k, but would you, I personally wouldn't touch a cheap 10 year old GTR with a 10 foot barge pole.

Those things cost your kidneys when they break.

The Infiniti cost $60k, even adding another $10k that's only $70k to spend, what does that money buy.
A 10 year old GTR for around $75k, but would you, I personally wouldn't touch a cheap 10 year old GTR with a 10 foot barge pole.
Those things cost your kidneys when they break.
I wouldn't touch either, personally.
Q60 ain't gonna be cheap when it breaks either, depending on warranty conditions.

I assume resale value gonna plummet on Q60 too, going as new cars do, while GTR got a pretty strong secondhand market for 2010 and newer.

43 minutes ago, Leroy Peterson said:

I wouldn't touch either, personally.
Q60 ain't gonna be cheap when it breaks either, depending on warranty conditions.

I assume resale value gonna plummet on Q60 too, going as new cars do, while GTR got a pretty strong secondhand market for 2010 and newer.

Flip before end of warranty, easy.

I'm not saying a GTR is a bad buy, I'm saying buying from the bottom of the barrel could be a expensive endevour.

Expensive cars that are being sold at the lower end of the price scale makes my spidey senses tingle.

Opinions may vary 

I have had my Q60RS for a 1 1/2 years and there has been nothing wrong with my car... 

I’m not too sure where you guys are getting this information from, I know in the forum in America Q50/60 there have been some problems but not my car

You can buy a 400Hp car without any tuning problems... why not !!

On 5/10/2019 at 5:54 AM, wizlb said:

Just FYI

The 2018 Infiniti Red Sport Q60 with 400 ponys is a bargain at $59,000 when a few people in here purchased there G35/37 for $30,000 and only got 300hp

And tuning is happening in Oz

A Facebook page is up about Infiniti Australia...

Just Fyi

The 1995 R33 GTS-T with 450hp is a bargain at 13k...when a few people here purchased their Q60 for $59k and only got 400hp

And tuning is happening in Oz!

1 hour ago, Birds said:

The 1995 R33 GTS-T with 450hp is a bargain at 13k...when a few people here purchased their Q60 for $59k and only got 400hp

And tuning is happening in Oz!

A 25 year old modified car with questionable reliability came into this discussion how??

31 minutes ago, mlr said:

A 25 year old modified car with questionable reliability came into this discussion how??

Just seems ridiculous to compare a 60k car to a 30k one, so thought I'd join in the fun.

As for questionable reliability...well...10 years without missing a beat at that power level. But even new VWs are "questionable".

The other 45k saved ought to more than cover anything that goes wrong until the other cars drop to the same value ?

• Thanks 1

It’s that time Bird..

I had a 96 GTST and spent to damn much to get my car to 400RWHP but it became to old and I had to trade it in

Then I got a 2005 GT350 or G35 and that was to slow but more reliable, but that car became to old too 

So, now I have a 400 HP car with damn near 400RWHP but no mods yet and you can get one for that price I posted ... if you can afford one buy one ...

but we all have our opinions and yours is valid to Bird 

4 hours ago, wizlb said:

It’s that time Bird..

I had a 96 GTST and spent to much damn money to get my car to 400rwhp but it became to old and I had to trade it in...

Then I got a 2005 GT350 or G35 and that was to slow but more reliable, but that car became to old too....

So, now I have a 400 HP car with damn near 400RWHP without any mods yet and you can get one of these for price I posted, buy it if you can afford one, buy one ...

but we all have our opinions and yours is valid to Bird ....

14 hours ago, wizlb said:

It’s that time Bird..

I had a 96 GTST and spent to damn much to get my car to 400RWHP but it became to old and I had to trade it in

Then I got a 2005 GT350 or G35 and that was to slow but more reliable, but that car became to old too 

So, now I have a 400 HP car with damn near 400RWHP but no mods yet and you can get one for that price I posted ... if you can afford one buy one ...

but we all have our opinions and yours is valid to Bird 

This Q60 was on E85!!!

9CB6DE3C-CC17-4C4D-B94E-E468870260F3.jpeg