SAU Community

350z Transgo VB Question

Just recently bought a Transgo Valve body upgrade and I have a few questions I wanted to ask.

Firstly; does anyone know of a mechanic/transmission shop which can install the kit? Would prefer a trusted, or at least a person who has done it before but I know that may not be the case. I'd also like to know from anyone who has one installed if they noticed after a while more wear in the transmission itself than ordinary? I know with each modification done you will wear systems out faster but would like to know if anyone had horror stories. I've searched around on multiple forums to find a place and I've seen a lot of recommendations for this VB kit as well which is why I went for it.

On 5/14/2019 at 3:52 PM, KiwiRS4T said:

I do but it could be a bit far for you if you are in Aus, the UK, the US or Christchurch. Put your hometown up.

Sorry forgot to put that one specific detail up. I'm in Perth and I can't really afford to drop the VB and send it either. 

Most guys probably do it themselves - just be carefull to keep everything clean and watch out for odd parts falling out. Otherwise just ring around a few auto transmission shops for a quote.

2 minutes ago, KiwiRS4T said:

Most guys probably do it themselves - just be carefull to keep everything clean and watch out for odd parts falling out. Otherwise just ring around a few auto transmission shops for a quote.

That makes sense. For the most part I've done all mods so far myself but I don't trust myself still being a novice to touch a VB. I'll call some places like you suggested. Thanks for the info though.