• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

So I am fitting a skyline rear end to an old school capri, I am probably going to opt for an NA gts r33 rear as I need to replace the gears for a 3.5 and will go to an aftermarket LSD so from what I gather the LSD is the only difference. Anyway I want to upgrade to a brembo and it seems 350z maybe a good option. So will the 350z brembos fit on the the r33 rear hub? Is there a difference in the r33 hub between the turbo and NA? Will the bolt straight on? Which discs would I use? Do I need any adapter mounts?

Also, I am looking to put an s15 Silvia front end on this car, from what I gather I need to use an off the shelf adaptor and the 350z disc? I'll be putting all new lines on. 

I'll be using a 17" wheel with quite a big offset at least +18.

Thoughts?

You never really need Brembos on the back of anything. So, if it's just necessary to have the back ones say "Brembo" to match the front, you can just grind the Nissan off some Sumitomos and put a little Brembo sticker on them.

What about still brembos on the back?

Also is there any difference in an r33 rear end other than the LSD?