SAU Community

For Sale - Audi A4 Racecar (Turbo Quattro)

Audi A4 Racecar for sale. $7000

Located in Melbourne.

Audi A4 Quattro Turbo racecar for sale.

1.8L 4 Cyl. Turbo, Intercooled.

Full weld in cage.

Cutout switch (internal & external).

Tow points (front and back).

Fix back race seat (standard seat rail)

Fabricated floor (drivers side)

Window net

Weight reduced via seats, caprets, some electronics, some trims.

Car will come with a huge number of spares including;

Radiator

Coil packs

Some sensors

Assorted hoses

Assorted belts

Trims

New brake discs and pads

Fluids to suit car

8 x Audi OEM 17" Wheels old tires (still ok for track days).

5 x Aftermerket 16" wheels and tires

5 x Audi A4 16" wheels and tires

17s are good for tracks, 16s are good for dirt etc.

OEM manual (for what its worth)

Haynes manual (for fixing anything)

Car starts, runs, moves under its own power.

Will probably need new pads and discs before next event.

Car can also come with Floor jack, ramps and jack stands.

What's missing from it you ask? Seat belts. The belts that were in it were sold out of it as they were for a Hans device helmet.

The belts were going to run out of date so I sold them otherwise, this car is a start it, drive it, ready to go racecar.

Car will meet tech checks for all up to the Pro/Am categories of racing. It's been well overdone for entry level motorsport.

Can be flexible on price (especially for SAU members) if some items are removed from the sale, but would much prefer to get the entire lot out of my garage.20190519_155926.jpg20190519_155933.jpg20190519_160116.jpg20190519_160058.jpg20190519_160159.jpg20190519_160228.jpg20190519_160255.jpg20190519_160325.jpg20190519_160415.jpg20190519_161033.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This car is $5k for the entire lot, it takes a up a lot of space in my driveway/carport. I'd be happy to entertain all interest (interstate etc). I can prove it runs, moves etc. Happy to take more photos (of specific items) or create videos. Happy to assist with transportation depending on the situation (i'm not going to drive it to Broome). 

The car is genuine, and is (I feel) quite cheap. The cost of the safety items alone tallys to around $4k, so call it another 1k for the car, the wheels and the spares. 

There's a Lemons event coming up at Calder park. They're using the banked turns, surely someone is keen to participate with this car.

• 2 months later...

Bump. I still have this car. Am still looking to move it on. Let me know if you are interested, it's a good car and a genuine sale. 

Price is 5k for the lot. Come and see the car, we're nearly back into good weather for car shenanigans... :)

• 1 year later...

Bump on the oldest for sale thread going. 

I still have this car, i'm done looking at it and want it out of my garage space. It's only advertised here and as such, i'm willing to listen to ANY offer you put up. I may not accept your offer of one cheeseburger and a diet coke, but I sure as heck won't be offended.

There's nothing wrong with the car and would suit someone whose keen to jump into budget motorsport. Comes with more spares than you can poke a stick at. 

I assume the lights/sirens are for those last, desperate passing manoeuvres LOL.

If you don't mind I'll pass this on to others I know that might be interested but don't come here.    If there's any interest I'll let you know with contact numbers.      Suitable trailer is probably going to be the sticking point.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...