SAU Community

new to sau and getting the vibe for the group itself

hi to one and all,iv been wanting a skyline since my 20's not 20 anymore more 40's haha.i  just got my 33 back in December 2018 i luv it and  been working on it getting it to this point now with body kit and all,that pic was taken at the sakura picnic on Sunday.

the car is a 1995 R33 factory manual turbo.i think im the 3rd owner but would like to find out more about this 33 the rims were on it when i got it, i dont like them haha,i would like to get super advans tri's for it one day  

hicas delete from japan,factory fitted with no rear window wiper and a few other bits that iv not seen before. ..id love to find out more like what place it is from in japan who owned it and so on .

plus looking for a good group to join with my car and you guys iv been told are the ones for skylines hence why im here.

60479751_10219288906472799_6878917460628602880_n.jpg

• Like 3

Haha ? it's similar to the greddy one on the blue 33 trust and greddy did... Pretty sure it's called the greddy gracer wing... Not many run them at all I was lucky enough to get my hands on it from a drifter up Bendigo way.... Pic is of the famous r33 by trust and greddy.. 

Dare to be different and that I am ? 

images (32).jpeg

It's a serious wing alright. And very unique. Personally ive never seen one on a car in real life. Cool points just for rarity. [emoji16]

• Thanks 1

Thanks ? Dare to be different ? ✌️ it's how iv always wanted my 33 to look mean as hell haha ? iv tried to keep true to how the Japanese would do it up.. The stickers on the rear window are the demon is the 33 and the trouble maker is me ? 

• Like 1

That GReddy R33 is now in Australia. Was imported by Advan Performance which is now a BMW shop it seems.
Good looking car, though not sure how I feel about the panda paint. [emoji4]

Ooooooh THAT R33. Now i get it. [emoji848]?

15 hours ago, Mr r33_gtst said:

http://zeroauto.co.jp/羽島市mさまよりr33-gt-r-greddy-rx-s-rocを買取させていただきま/

All the specs on that blue demon gtr and some pics ... Out of the top japanese r33's the top secret r33 and the blue 33 trust gtr are my all time favourites

Yep, both ended up in Australia.

Though, the Top Secret one was kinda stripped of its goodness.