SAU Community

Help identifying this wing

Anyone know what car this spoiler is meant for, it’s an r33 gtr style wing and was sold to me as for an r33 but it’s to wide. I know there was 33 style wings for s13’s and 32’s but i don’t know what it’s specifically for as I want to sell it on as the correct thing. At this point I’m pretty sure it’s not meant for a 2 door 33

364003C8-4133-4FEC-A698-43DDD40E92E5.jpeg

D021A5C9-99B0-4176-81C5-8C1375251B89.jpeg

C5BC595B-FD7E-4093-9259-507EE43674B8.jpeg

BD313B2F-ACDC-4AB0-AC12-6CCD97E9E651.jpeg

42 minutes ago, tridentt150v said:

Not sure, actually looks more Supra???

Yeah no idea, it’s got the right angle to mount to the boot like like a standard wing but the base it to wide to fit in the gap between the two rear quarters, here is another post selling what I’m pretty sure is the same as mine as an r33 gtr wing 

6B9E54CF-7FDF-4A68-95C2-2ED2F2B1D6BF.jpeg

I think it may need to be fitted on top of those boot/trunk infill spoilers that people fit when removing the GTR spoiler which levels the rear out and this would then sit on top of that.

Nah, it's going to belong (or not belong, because....shudder, it's so ugly) on a car with a conventional bootline. R32, S13, EB Falcon, etc.
This
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GTSBoy said:

Nah, it's going to belong (or not belong, because....shudder, it's so ugly) on a car with a conventional bootline. R32, S13, EB Falcon, etc.

Yeah I’m aware it’s hideos lol but I got it cheap and if it fit then I’d just run it for some shits and gigs, I don’t like it enough to bother putting in work to make it fit so just wanted to see if anyone had any pointers as to what it was so thanks. I think at this point I’ll try to sell it as a generic spoiler and people can see if it fits whatever they want to use it for rather than guessing what it is (what the previous seller likely did) 

I reckon it probably is for the 33 considering how many 33's ive seen over the years running these hideous wings! The owners should be shot for poor taste but each to there own i guess.