SAU Community

Hi from London

DaveGT3

hey guys, quick intro . . . aussie living in London.

Still over here and trying to figure out how to sort out my v35 Skyline sedan (which is back in Sydney) with the dreaded 8 speed CVT transmission that has obviously failed ☹️

I'll start another thread and show you all of the glory . . . when it was running and working over 10 years ago before I left Sydney.

cheers

Dave

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, PranK said:

Or shipping it over?

I can hardly imagine that that would make sense. Of all the options for interesting cars that you can get at cheap(er) prices in the UK, why would you choose to ship a V6 Skyline over? Sounds like the dictionary definition of a -ve equity proposition.

Definitely not shipping it over to UK @GTSBoy is right . . . so many cool and affordable things over here.  Unfortunately not too much sentimental value attached but i come back to Oz every year so would be nice to have a car to drive around in or just sell as a non-runner.  Just need to figure out what makes sense.

Pics of my car before i left for the UK . . . wheels removed and Tien lowering springs removed so largely back to standard but i still have the wheels and springs.

350GT_1.jpg

350GT_2.jpg

350GT_3.jpg

• Like 1