• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

RickyForte

Are R32 GTST and GTR boot trims the same ?

Hi guys just found some boot trims that I’m about to buy to just tidy up the boot of my gtst and the add says there from a GTR just wondering if anyone knows if they will fit or if there are any subtle differences 

Same same - unless the GTR ones have an extra flap/hatch to access the ATESSA stuff on the RHS. I can't remember.

Awesome, 2 different opinions, anyone else ? Someone with a little more assurance, particularly talking about the moulded ones around the wheel arches shocker towers etc and the side pieces that cover the jack etc 

Great now the prices of GTS-t trim just trebled.

19 hours ago, Robzilla32 said:

Different

But what's different? I've not seen any obvious differences. There's no structural difference inside the boots except for the presence of the ATESSA equipment.

Howdy,

Sorry for the rubbish post above. I was distracted whilst doing boring / annoying work stuff so didn't realise that I had posted.

Anyway, what I started typing was: Different - well at least the carpet is. I bought a carpet a while ago and it didn't fit my GT-R. Turned out that it was from a GTS-T apparently.

I had a look in FAST to see what the differences might be. OP looks to have a GTS-T Type M so I compared a VIN code from a similar month as my GT-R. A few of the part numbers are different.

HCR32:

image.png.6af249e8ecd56f9f4a3afe4ee5c9838f.png

BNR32:

image.png.a4602207f6ff9059738399854e93744a.png

I have no idea how different the parts are and it may be a moot point depending on which boot trim parts the OP is looking for.

Cheers

Rob

The drivers side boot trim is different as the GTR has an access flap for the attessa reservoir.