• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Sign in to follow this  
Classic_Aussie

What do i need to change on this exhaust setup to get it a louder?+ fuel problems

So, ive got a v35 2003 that has a rear sports muffler and HFC's with the rest stock. It sounds decent but is a bit quiet as higher revs like 4-6k or probs quite in general. Ive tried doing a res delete and it sounded tinny so i put it back on and i know the front muffler delete will do the same thing. Is there any other options to make this beast louder?

And secondly, im getting around 380-400kms on 1 tank of fuel. So either my needle is off on the fuel gauge or there's something wrong. Is this a common thing?

Edited by Classic_Aussie

Smaller mufflers.

Don't talk about km per tank. Work it out properly in L/100km, or any other units of volume and distance, so the numbers actually have basis in fact.

• Like 1

If it takes a full tank when you refill it then it's using it, could be afm or o2 sensors, they're pretty hungry usually anyway

5 hours ago, WMDC35 said:

If

I've quoted the first keyword.

5 hours ago, WMDC35 said:

a full tank

I've also quoted the next key words. What exactly is a full tank. Dead dry? Sounds empty when you tap it? Scary low on the gauge? On the E?

• Haha 1