SAU Community

A31 cefiro front Lca bushing

I’m doing all my bushing in my a31 cefiro stock 20e auto what size bushing do I need  for my rear lower control arm where I’m buying them from has two options ones 45mm and ones 50mm does anyone know what one it is 

thanks

You have front LCA bush in the thread title, rear LCA bush in the body. Probably best if you clarify.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure I have seen this asked before (and not sure if I have seen any answers), and I am not sure that there actually is 2 choices of size. The A31 rear end is the same as on R32s, and they only have 1 size that I know of. I think I have a set of spare rear lowers (SuperPro) in bags in the shed. I'll try to remember to put the calipers on them when I get home.

R32 bushes in my shed are SPF1639K, and have 45mm long crush tubes. No other dimension on the bushes is anywhere near as big as 45mm, let alone 50mm.

https://www.superpro.com.au/find/superpro-bushing-kit/orphan-SPF1639K

SuperPro don't list very much for the Cefiro, so I would just use the R32 part.

11 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

You have front LCA bush in the thread title, rear LCA bush in the body. Probably best if you clarify.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure I have seen this asked before (and not sure if I have seen any answers), and I am not sure that there actually is 2 choices of size. The A31 rear end is the same as on R32s, and they only have 1 size that I know of. I think I have a set of spare rear lowers (SuperPro) in bags in the shed. I'll try to remember to put the calipers on them when I get home.

Thanks man 

9 hours ago, GTSBoy said:

R32 bushes in my shed are SPF1639K, and have 45mm long crush tubes. No other dimension on the bushes is anywhere near as big as 45mm, let alone 50mm.

https://www.superpro.com.au/find/superpro-bushing-kit/orphan-SPF1639K

SuperPro don't list very much for the Cefiro, so I would just use the R32 part.

Thanks for your help ?