SAU Community

Hi, 3.0L 32 from Wa

moonshine

Hi i have just joined up as my 400hp is starting to feel a bit sluggish and its time to take it higher so here is good place to start
Welcome. Did you ride in something faster or are you just getting used to it?

Would love to see your car (especially under the bonnet) if you have any pictures.

Steve85 I'll put some pics up after I finish the next lot of upgrades. PranK I had another post in the rb section with my build and what I'm doing next

Edited by moonshine
  • Like 2

On 22/07/2019 at 7:27 PM, moonshine said:

Currently its around 400 rwhp, link g4+ engine is forged rb30/25, balanced crank. s2 ported head 272 cams, gt3540 turbo 0.93 rear housing plus all the usual stuff and running on 98. fuel pump and lines are all ready set up for e85.

So next i was planning on upgrading the crank trigger, change turbo to borgwarner efr 8374. going to e85 on a fuel flexsystem but cannot decide  on what injectors? where i live e85 is hard to come by so will still run on 98 alot.

I would change turbo to a GTX35, the new ones are getting phenomenal results, particularly on a 30 

Where in WA are you? and how often will you drive it? E85 around perth isnt too bad these days. 

• 2 weeks later...

I live up north so have to get it brought up from Perth. I was actually re thinking my turbo choice as it already as the old gt35  and id only have to get a gen 2 super core and use my old rear housing. It would be a pretty painless upgrade. I only drive the car once every couple of weeks