SAU Community

2006 Stock 350gt Black, Manual, Leather, Sunroof, Exc Cond

RARE Black Manual '06 350GT - very hard to find this exact colour, model and spec in Australia, and it's 100% STOCK and in excellent condition.

$12,400 ONO

This is a regrettable sale of my beloved 350GT.

Selling as we have moved to a new place with only one garage spot and my partner doesn’t drive manual so we need to sell both our cars and buy something *sigh* more practical. :/ My loss is your gain. You’ll love this car as much as I did. As the first Australian owner I was very lucky to pick this car up at auction in Japan in 2015 with my complete wishlist of everything you would want in a 350GT:

• Manual Transmission
  • Black Paint (recently fully professionally cut & polished and looking STUNNING)
  • Sunroof
  • No Mods
  • 100% stock mechanically meaning lower insurance premium or great starting point for a project car
  • Rare 2006 model year with more powerful tune on the engine, tighter suspension, the more attractive special edition tail-lights, brushed aluminium interior and beautiful alloys. The '06 release was the best of the V35s and as well as all these nice upgrades they fixed a bunch of other issues with the earlier models.
  • Leather Motorised Seats
  • Motorised Info Screen

Imported and complied through Carizma International in Abbotsford with low 90k kms on the clock, only done 25k in the 3.5 years since then. Always stored undercover and not driven hard. Serviced regularly with full synthetic oils. The car has a timing chain so no 100k km service was necessary.

• Recently serviced in January and garaged and not driven since. Just had it fully detailed inside and a full cut and polish on the paint and it's looking stunning!
  • General Condition
  • Mechanically great condition, no issues. Engine still pulls nicely and never skipped a beat.
  • Paint in great condition with only the odd minor scratch and stone chips you would expect of a car this age.
  • Interior very clean and in great condition with a couple of small scrapes on the passenger side dash that have been there since I imported it.
  • Some scuffs to the very edges of the alloys which have been there since I imported it.

Features you'll love:

• The LOOKS
  • The 3.5l engine putting out the top spec of the V35s - over 200kw - plenty of grunt
  • Bose stereo kicking out great sound
  • Sunroof
  • Motorised, Full Leather Seats
  • The LOOKS!

There are a few small things to mention, as there always will be for a car of its’ age:

• Passenger side window ‘auto up’ doesn't function properly - however ‘auto-down’ is fine and manual up is fine. Drivers side fully functional.
  • Stereo is stock with FM converter. CD stacker was going great for years but became jammed last year. Had a wireless screen-casting device installed which allows you to play content off your phone on the stereo though so that’s been fine for me.

Please no time-wasters or tire kickers. Only enquire if you intend to buy.

Reply on here to enquire or directly through CarSales:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2006-nissan-skyline-350gt-v35-manual/SSE-AD-6066495/

f3as0rayjsou8rm6efin6cl78.jpg

wvhjk9lqhwri7h646m5wj2l5.jpg

5ac7e37q0df6kqa2uznq4rdf3.jpg

5khkocjhovimtfo93xmnz9op2.jpg

39du2uwymaw58e55yxccde8hm.jpg

22g3duolizhzkwgbbxkh4bgqk.jpg

1yzbqlx2zhiyuqh5ejf35rntm.jpg

e1w3rvzxcp86n1p9po9lv9i6s.jpg

5nqcp92kw5gvtiiakhffo712i.jpg

98n5tehomggoarhwxrz2pm8ip.jpg

9qt9ylc92fbl22so1sn96ad4z.jpg

bqwgll7jdii1rwx7piicw9sq0.jpg