SAU Community

I'm after some lift brackets for my RB20 if anyone has any they're willing to let go of. They've been out of production since 2015, and I've checked places such as Nizzpro, Skyline Parts and Spares, and Trix's Parts. 

Don't tell me to just bolt the chain onto here or there, or ratchet strap around a manifold, I'd like to do it by the book before I have to resort to ghetto

I know, sucks being rural in a town with no metal shops or anything. Might have to make a template if all else fails, because a flat piece of steel will run into the cam covers if using the original bracket mounts, as it's roughly a 30° angle

• 5 months later...
On 8/10/2019 at 9:39 PM, kye32gtst said:

I know, sucks being rural in a town with no metal shops or anything. Might have to make a template if all else fails, because a flat piece of steel will run into the cam covers if using the original bracket mounts, as it's roughly a 30° angle

Put it in a vise and bend it with a large adjustable spanner or a block of wood and a hammer.

Here's one if you are rich (they also have a RH):

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-Skyline-R32-R33-R34-GTR-Engine-Lift-Bracket-Left-10006-05U15/123561719856?epid=2248799150&hash=item1cc4da3830:g:tasAAOSwqCRctfPv