SAU Community

How much is my R32 worth

Hi I recently  became the only of a 92 skyline R32 turbo it was my brothers but he has since past.. so I am now hoping to get some advice on  how much the cars worth.. I beleive he had a new engine in it and it does go extremely fast . So I'm going to put some pictures up and hopefully I can get some  info on what it's worth and what it has under the hood  thanks in advance 

20190815_084530.jpg

20190813_112058.jpg

20190815_084541.jpg

20190813_082206.jpg

Sorry about your loss.

Cant put a price on the car based on that info, there's way too many variables. Can tell it must have a different ecu , among other things. You really should take it to a knowledgeable workshop and see if they can help, or someone who knows cars needs to look over it.

https://australia.trovit.com/cars/nissan-skyline-r32

Quite frankly the R32 GTST is currently my fav old Skyline, RWD, manual, light(ish)

I'm sure this car will make someone very happy, they are getting thin so getting a decent price shouldn't be difficult 

Or, you could give it to me......that would make me happy

It's got an RB25DET (at least) with a bigger turbo on it, which would explain it being fast. The body appears to be a bit rough - at least the paint does. Not enough other photos to see. The chassis is an unknown. Could be anywhere from $5k if it has a lot of problems out to high teens.

Yeah, RB25 [at least] as GTSBoy said, also has a hi mount larger turbo, aftermarket dump, probably a blitz style mount mount intercooler, alloy radiator, pod filter,  and I would think an aftermarket ECU cos there is no afm [maybe cos pics are slightly from the wrong angle to confirm - looks like a plug underneath, but there is no housing so I am thinking no].

I think it could even be an rb25/30 cos that strut bar is up against the plenum, but R32's have less room there to start with.  Others with more hands on exp. might confirm.

Take it to the garage he used to get it tuned at and ask them, they would know more than we could ever tell from a few photo's.