SAU Community

32 GTR transmission harness diagram

Looking for a diagram of the transmission wiring loom or even a few pictures of the under side of your cars would be great ! 

Seems somethings flew up and hit the underside of the car causing part of the wiring loom wrap around one of the shafts and cause havoc.

Wires are green, green/yellow, green /white, yellow/blue, yellow/white and black with silver spots. 

D12F1268-F41D-4B4B-9CA6-DC32D3CEE1C5.thumb.jpeg.dc423329dd282d7b6a536d00473560fa.jpeg

It had blew a fuse as well and wasn’t giving any 4wd lights. Sorted that, now getting 20 flashes from the ecu meaning harness is faulty

I was going to just rewire it’s as I don’t fancy 200+ on a new one and the effort of pulling it all out and looks like I’d have to take the intake off too. 

F6F8871A-F433-4927-A283-D475D2E7D5B0.thumb.jpeg.422edd480866903ca1087d64142a76a7.jpeg

Im fairly sure the ones circled are the ones I'm missing. 

So yea if anyone’s a diagram or any photos be much appreciated cheers ! 

It also took these out obviously not oem and not sure of orientation but I’m sure I’ll find out.  Going to the steering rack D18F1212-12D7-406A-8285-D7CCAF291882.thumb.jpeg.5fffd1e0bb9836768f206e91b274330e.jpeg

Edited by McGarryR32

The 2 you circled with covers are the gearbox reverse and neutral switches. It's possible they are 12v/+ switched (they definitely are in stagea, I remember having to fix one) so you've probably blown at least 1 fuse as well. As per the pic they are a long piece of loom that run straight past the front drive shaft so very likely they are the culprit. Neutral switch doesn't matter on a GTR (it is a signal to the ECU, but I have no idea why) but reverse obviously means you have no reverse lights.

I have an original/printed manual so remind me before the weekend and I can dig out the colour for each part 

The other one you circled with the rubber boot is the oil pressure sender. Been too long since I looked at a standard dash but I'm pretty sure it has an oil pressure gauge so you will be able to tell when you start the car if that is connected and working.

Oh and power steering rack wiring is for the speed sensitive steering that most people hate. I imagine you haven't noticed a difference....no idea if it is safe to connect them wrong way around, but since they are same colour in the original loom and same connectors....just plug in and see if sparks fly and fuse blows, or if your power steering works...

Well, 20 attessa flashes is covered on page CH-74, and "faulty harness" is one of the potential causes. But when you look at the terminals involved in that error they are between the attessa relay, attessa ECU and attessa pumps. None of them are in the harness you showed.

On CH-66 however, it shows reverse light being an input to the attessa ECU (perhaps it disengages in reverse?) so that short may be your issue. It is powered by fuse #21 and goes via the switch to pin 32 of the attessa ECU

I'd start with cutting the ends of those wires flush so they are not shorting to earth to see if that clears the error

• Like 1