SAU Community

HPI dumps and twin 3" into single 4" front pipes (R33 GT-R)

Hi guys, up for sale are a few bits I'm selling off my car.

The first is a set of HPI 3" dump pipes.  These have only been put on the engine and run for 10 minutes.  Have barely been up to full operating temperature.  They were around the $800 when I bought them.  a quick look on Kudos has them at the same money now.

Chasing $550 posted anywhere in Australia.

Second is my front pipes that are proper 3" primaries which then merge into a 4" V-Band.  They're mild steel (painted with high temp paint) and the V-Band is stainless.  You would need to modify your current exhaust if you're adding this to a factory position setup as the cat might be in a slightly different position.  They have O2 sensor bungs welded in to suit later model Bosch O2 sensors.

Chasing $250 posted anywhere in Australia.  Cost on these is a bit to do with the complexity to post.

I've more pictures I can send if needed.  PM me your mobile and I can flick them through.  It's all still on the car at the moment but will be removing this weekend.

I'm in Shepparton (northern Victoria) and I sometimes get to Melbourne so could potentially drop them there.

I think the prices are pretty reasonable but if you've got a realistic offer then I'm open to hear it!

Cheers.

DSC_8211.JPG

DSC_7321.JPG

DSC_7411.JPG