SAU Community

Rb25de+t missfire. Help

Okay so I brought a r33 auto Rb25de+t and it drives okay but if I take it to 5500 revs it misses then dies. It sounds like it's not getting enough fuel? Ive checked my fuel pump and it's a Rb25det pump and Got new coils but the miss is still there. I've got a spare pink afm I wanna put on but I'm not sure if all pink air flow meters are the same? It's off a 20e so I'm not sure it would work. I'm gunna buy new injectors next and see if that helps. Anyone had the same issue and fixed it? S2 rb25de plus t auto 

11 hours ago, Fastazf*k said:

Okay so I brought a r33 auto Rb25de+t and it drives okay but if I take it to 5500 revs it misses then dies. It sounds like it's not getting enough fuel? Ive checked my fuel pump and it's a Rb25det pump and Got new coils but the miss is still there. I've got a spare pink afm I wanna put on but I'm not sure if all pink air flow meters are the same? It's off a 20e so I'm not sure it would work. I'm gunna buy new injectors next and see if that helps. Anyone had the same issue and fixed it? S2 rb25de plus t auto 

I had a very similar issue with mine and it was the Afm that caused the issue. As far as the afm I wouldn't be confident a 20e afm would be the same as a turbo one. 

10 hours ago, Rusty Nuts said: