SAU Community

I FORGOT WHAT MY SKYLINE WAS FOR ! !

PLYNX

@mlr you coming in your whooshy pssh sututu machine?

I worked it out, if I get up at 5:15am  (which I do most days), get the car out the door by 5:30am by playing tetris then be at Wilberforce by 6:30am.

At that point if my car hasn't broken down, or been defected then will cruise with @PLYNX to whereever 

@niZmO_Man you coming Mr Uber?

5 minutes ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

I worked it out, if I get up at 5:15am  (which I do most days), get the car out the door by 5:30am by playing tetris then be at Wilberforce by 6:30am.

At that point if my car hasn't broken down, or been defected then will cruise with @PLYNX to whereever 

Thats the spirit?

1 hour ago, Dose Pipe Sutututu said:

Timings and start point

If work isn't a issue, I'll tell the Mrs that I need to do a "work thing"

My back is still pretty sore though, running stiff suspension, a fixed bucket seat with zero give, semi slicks still is hard to offset the adrenaline rush and GATE :D

I think having GATE makes the drive more enjoyable. 

Disclaimer: We all did the speed limit because we are responsible adults.

• Haha 2

"Disclaimer: We all did the speed limit because we are responsible adults."

When did this happen ? I didn't get the memo  . . . I think !!!! 

And as to the speed limit, we had too cause of the fear instilled in us by the amount of dead kangaroos/wombats/possums on the road.

On that did any of you guys spot the Kangaroo standing on the side of the road, about to cross, near the armor guard rail as we crossed the bridge on the second windy section ? ? 

Scared the poop out of me ! ! !

10 minutes ago, PLYNX said:

Notice the blue R34GTR that waved to us as we were heading back out of Singleton at around 10am ?

Anyone know who that was ?

Yeah I did notice, I was too busy changing playlists on Spotify and couldn't' wave back fast enough 

1 hour ago, niZmO_Man said:

Whoa I missed a bunch. Been sick past week and a bit.

Hope you're better man, get a HSP you'll be tits.

• 3 weeks later...

then you should come to Wakefield with me (and Johnny, if I can twist his arm hard enough lol) on December 14th.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2380217828932209/

The only downside of a dedicated track car, I cant do these street runs with you guys :(

Would of loved to take my 32 up Macquarie pass with you guys a few weeks back, its like in my back yard lol.
Got a good video somewhere of a 5 minute run (no traffic at all) up the pass in my old XT forester.

• 4 months later...

Went (yet again) very early Saturday morning and stopped for breakfast at the Grey Gums caff for some breakfast.

Funny thing happened, a new black BMW M2 pulled up and I thought that looks a bit different so i took a sneaky look at it while the owner was in side.

I have to say it was a very nice bit of kit and noticed that it was a manual, that is a proper manual not a flappy paddle gearbox.

The owner came out and I complemented him on his car and asked him what year model it was and he said it was this years model.

He wasn't very talkative and said he had to go and left.

I followed him out and I can confirm it was bloody fast.

I'm thinking someones been test driving a new model

I coming over to the dark side !

Yes Yes I can see the dark side ! 

. . . . . . holy S%it  . . .Ive just looked up the price of the new BMW M2 CS coming out mid this year . . . its nearly $140K . . . 

Hmmm . . . maybe . . . . . NOT !