Jump to content
  • Welcome to SAU Community

    Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

    • Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

    Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

    Click here to register

Recommended Posts

Currently doing a FFP install and locating necessary points of vacuum like FPR, brake booster, boost pressure sensor etc etc 

Noticed this little black thing next to the booster that has a Vac line and some connectors

Wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what it is, what it does and do I need hook the vac up or can I cap it off 



Cheers 😊😊


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jmknights93 said:

Boost sensor for your cluster gauge.

Cheers haha most definitely need that 😂👌

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...