• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

OK need some help gurus so riped everything out of my r34 and put in my Chrysler as 34 going ls track but ive ran into a problem runs drives great but I cant get speedo working r34 loom dashcluster the lot in so the wires from r33 elec box speedo White and orange where do they go gbox cluster then ecu?  Seems I've cut something or not plugged in somthing so I've managed to get speed hooked up to my power FC controller but it won't work in cluster or go through cluster speed input to speed output for ecu only works with wire straight from gear box to ecu speed signal any ideas? Is it just one of the box wires that goes to cluster pin 19 or?  Not sure what ive done wrong it was all working n my r34 witch was auto na then converted to Manuel det with original loom but when I put in the Chrysler only lot I really cut was all the wiring going down the center of car n heater n clock etc but just want to direct wire it to speedometer please help me haha

IMG20191007125813.jpg

IMG20191007135527.jpg

You can search this. But for your benefit, I will type it all out, once again.

Gearbox sender is Sawtooth (AC) +/- 1V signal that goes to the speedo head. Frequency depends on speed.

Separate wires then run from the speedo head to the ECU (actually, it's really only 1 wire) that carries a 0-5V square wave PWM signal where the pulse width carries the speed signal.

Get the wiring diagram out and make it like that.