SAU Community

R32 gts4 floor mats

Hey All

I'm having trouble finding a full set of floor mats for less than $300. Fine if theyre all buggered but the standard rear ones are in great Nick and the fronts aren't too bad so I'd like to preserve them. Can anyone tell me either where I can get a decent set for a decent price or if there is much of a difference between the coup and sedan floor mat sets?

You want Nissan ones? Why? Just buy some aftermarket ones off eBay and save the $$. I have these https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nismo-R32-Skyline-GTS-T-GTS-GT-R-Custom-Front-Floor-Mats-Set-of-2-FRONT-CHARCOAL/151767255869?hash=item2356088b3d:g:GusAAOSw6aVcdnfu&frcectupt=true and they're fine. They do all possible options. Fr only, Fr+rear. Logos, no logos, etc.

• Like 1

They're not the thickest, lushest floor mats. But they are decent quality carpet. I've had them in for a few years and they still look good. Except that the plastic heel pad has cracked in the clutch pedal corner....but then I expect that from any plastic heel pad and don't hold it against it for a pair of mats that cost ~$80.