SAU Community

Can stock MFD cooperate with this? R34 RB26

Hi guys.I want to ask, can stock MFD cooperate with change to single turbo T04Z with aftermarket ECU ( in my case: european Ecumaster Emu classic :https://www.ecumaster.com/products/emu-classic/).

I don't want to use additional gauges.I want to stick with electronic screen display.Or is it possible to make a cooperation between aftmrkt ECU and mfd.?

Some say,Nismo MFD can bare that stuff with aftermarket ECUs,but still as far as Nismo MFD is hard to get,i want to know in the first place,can the primary one can handle this.

Thanks in advance for replies.

1 hour ago, Baroque said:

but still as far as Nismo MFD is hard to get

At this very moment, on this very forum.....

https://www.sau.com.au/forums/topic/478965-nismo-mfd-new/

As to the question....no, I'm pretty sure that the Nissan made display likes to talk to the Nissan made ECU, and nothing else.

Depends on the ECU - Mine's a Vipec (older model) - injector duty and throttle don't display properly but rest is fine.  It was resolved on newer Vipecs.  Lots of others work properly - PowerFC, Haltechs, newer Vipec/Link

Thank you guys.Good to know that even nismo is for sale,but at least i know its all about ECU,because at first i thought primary one,work only with stock ECU,and nismo handle other ECUs.So, i should get in depth about my potential Ecumaster and,if its not gonna work,i will choose between those written by choyda. Is there any differences or whats better or worse between these 3 you said above choyda??