SAU Community

R32 GT-R rear mud guards?

Hey, I’ve searched around for these particular parts and can’t seem to find anything on them or whether they’re called mudflaps, mudguards... 

I was hoping I could find some help here in locating them. Mine cracked pretty badly. I circled the specific parts. (Not my car in the picture)

F1EE0694-D0EB-4D9B-8091-89CF0DED840D.jpeg

The parts behind the wheels tend to get called spats, for not very good reasons.

The parts in front of the wheels are the rear part of the sideskirt. They're 3 piece skirts, but there are also 1 piece skirts that look the same (but aren't genuine).

You can buy the genuine 3 piece skirts through your retailer of choice (i.e Nengun). Nissan released them with some other aero bits through the heritage program fairly recently but of course they cost a pretty penny. Or, you can get some replicas, usually just the rear sideskirt portion to either replace your cracked ones or fit over your existing plain sideskirt.

Rear spats I'm pretty sure your only option for genuines is get lucky and find a decent set of used ones and even then you'd likely need a small loan for the price they typically go for. Yahoo Auctions is probably the easiest place find them. Otherwise reps are your other option. 

• 3 weeks later...