• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

I forgot to post this a few weeks ago.

My car was the volunteer car for JDM Accessories parts including their new wheels.

They're a fair but chunkier than stock but deffs worth the upgrade. Been running for over a month now and it's way nicer to use than stock.

Would recommend for the price. 

This isn't a sale post. Just a recommendation incase you get the usual trash quality v36 wheel.

Mention  me when you purchase and he may even give you a discount :)

received_2569249106638322.jpeg

received_747615072341849.jpeg

received_413444036040087.jpeg

• Like 2

Where can you buy this wheel? Link?

26 minutes ago, Nightcrawler said:

Where can you buy this wheel? Link?

ill message you.

Damn thats a great looking steering wheel.

Do they have a better button bezel such that the paint doesn't scratch off the plastic so damn easily?

Also, does it feel weird at all with the flat bottom when doing full turns? I just can't help but think the discontinuity in the shape would feel a bit odd.

30 minutes ago, The Max said:

Do they have a better button bezel such that the paint doesn't scratch off the plastic so damn easily?

Also, does it feel weird at all with the flat bottom when doing full turns? I just can't help but think the discontinuity in the shape would feel a bit odd.

I've had  steering wheels and my friend has also has 2 and none of them have ever had this scratching issue.. i find it weird that its so "common" yet we've been through 4 and never once had the issue.

It doesn't come with those, you transplant those from the old wheel. Only takes 15 mins to do (super simple DIY)

You actually dont really notice it. It was weird the first 3 or 4 times but you easily adjust.

I recently hired an X-Trail when in Qld and they have a flat bit at the bottom of the steering wheel oem. I actually loved driving with it.

On 11/6/2019 at 4:47 PM, DashyyPC said:

I've had  steering wheels and my friend has also has 2 and none of them have ever had this scratching issue.. i find it weird that its so "common" yet we've been through 4 and never once had the issue.

It doesn't come with those, you transplant those from the old wheel. Only takes 15 mins to do (super simple DIY)

So I'll have to get mine wrapped then.

I haven't scratched mine but it did have a couple of scratches on it already. Maybe the previous owner didn't clip their fingernails regularly? :)

Care to message me the link to the supplier? I'm keen to know how much it'll cost me. Would be nice to have a fatter wheel.