SAU Community

Vacuum hoses r34 rb25 neo

Hi everyone, 

needing some help!

I have searched and searched and searched and still coming up to no leads. I swear I brought the lemons of all lemons I have what seems like so many problems with my beauty that I don’t even know where to start! it’s a stock r34 rb25 neo auto 
Firstly it’s not running the best, I have a few vacuum lines/hoses that aren’t connected (this way when purchase) I’ve tried to find out where they should be or even the purpose of them to ask around. I keep getting told one thing to another or just plain nothing. This is the first problem I am wanting to solve before moving on to the rest, I understand from some reading it may not be the main reason to it not running well but going through my list and eliminating one problem by one 

Any help would be appreciated  ? would love to have it running and on the road before Christmas 

D0EACBAE-6676-43CB-8136-200FB4DC3F5B.jpeg

6C34869B-87FC-4353-BDA9-EC4C1AD0B9D6.jpeg

50113C6B-5A88-4DA6-83DD-2EB88D20AFCC.jpeg

I'd have to suggest that the hose that pokes off the top back of the TB is the trigger signal for the purge canister, and it goes via the solenoid valve down behind the rearmost of the two inlet manifold crossover pipes. It's a ported vacuum source that only works when the throttle is in a certain position.

The one on the driver's side of the plenum is the feed to the main vacuum system tank, from which all the other crap on the NA Neo is run (the variable intake stuff.)

1 hour ago, GTSBoy said:

The one on the driver's side of the plenum is the feed to the main vacuum system tank, from which all the other crap on the NA Neo is run (the variable intake stuff.)

GTSBoy is more than likely right. But don't worry he doesn't hate you, he just gets annoyed when someone says Skyline and N/A in the same sentence.