SAU Community

Immaculate r34gtt coupe

1998 r34 nissan skyline gtt

One of the cleanest examples in aus just giving a quick run through the car is mainly stock besides genuine blitz return flow intercooler, Apexi pod filter and japsmart exhaust (have stock exhaust and airbox) these are rising in price especially in this condition not 1 drop of oil anywhere on the car can provide photos of underneath,
Looking for $28,000 with rwc and rego negotiable to genuine buyer apon inspection NOT NEGOTIABLE OVER MESSAGE
Genuine 86,600kms car reflects low kms
Factory sunroof
Factory manual
Black paint job with purple pearl
Factory optioned nismo suspension
Will come on z32 wheels car is located in cranbourne, Melbourne send me a message if your interested 0477566212

Car is only advertised here not on gumtree or carsales yet

20191127_124531.jpg

20191125_210543.jpg

20191125_211007.jpg

20191125_211223.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-214833_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-214830_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-214822_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-214819_Facebook.jpg

7 hours ago, Jaigantor said:

1998 r34 nissan skyline gtt

One of the cleanest examples in aus just giving a quick run through the car is mainly stock besides genuine blitz return flow intercooler, Apexi pod filter and japsmart exhaust (have stock exhaust and airbox) these are rising in price especially in this condition not 1 drop of oil anywhere on the car can provide photos of underneath,
Looking for $26,000 with rwc and rego negotiable to genuine buyer apon inspection NOT NEGOTIABLE OVER MESSAGE
Genuine 86,600kms car reflects low kms
Factory sunroof
Factory manual
Black paint job with purple pearl
Factory optioned nismo suspension
Will come on z32 wheels car is located in cranbourne, Melbourne send me a message if your interested 0477566212

Car is only advertised here not on gumtree or carsales yetimageproxy.php?img=&key=828bdf9a3c5c5ef9imageproxy.php?img=&key=828bdf9a3c5c5ef9

20191127_124531.jpg

20191125_210543.jpg

20191125_211007.jpg

20191125_211223.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-214833_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-214830_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-214822_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20190923-214819_Facebook.jpg

Come see for yourself the car almost looks brand new

4 hours ago, silviaz said:

Looks great, but curious what makes you think it's worth 28k lol? Hard to believe sometimes that car that's that old has that many km's only. (not trying to be rude or anything, just curious cause I see heaps of these sort of cars that go for in my opinion, sky-high prices).

Lol. I have an 1993 R32 that would sell for somewhere above $20k and maybe even as much as 25. 5 years older. Driven every day, 230000+ km. Nowhere near perfect, but in good condition.

The R34 would have to be the next most desirable R chassis after the 32 (for those that like 32s) and the most desirable R chassis (for those that aren't as hot for 32s).  If mine is worth that sort of money, a much newer, less used R34, would have to be worth the same sort of money or a bit more.

6 hours ago, silviaz said:

Looks great, but curious what makes you think it's worth 28k lol? Hard to believe sometimes that car that's that old has that many km's only. (not trying to be rude or anything, just curious cause I see heaps of these sort of cars that go for in my opinion, sky-high prices).

Everyone should have noticed by now, that the KM's on Skylines hasn't changed in 15 years. This thing almost certainly has +150k kms on it.

In terms of honest price? Somewhere between $6k and $10k.

5 hours ago, RedEmblem said:

Everyone should have noticed by now, that the KM's on Skylines hasn't changed in 15 years. This thing almost certainly has +150k kms on it.

In terms of honest price? Somewhere between $6k and $10k.

Proof of this statement.

Or are you psychic.

Or just angry.

Car looks clean, proof will be in inspection.

GLWS

• Like 2

Mark my words... when they finally become legal in the states the average price of ANY r34 skyline chassis can easily double in my opinion. If you want to wait out another  3-4 years, your r34 will be worth bigger bucks, i honestly do think that your car is close to worth what you are currently asking. Continue to Keep it in mint condition

Here's the 20 or so GTTs on carsales at the moment.

Some of the asking prices might be a little cane toad influenced, especially the $45k one. And the ones in the high 20s will probably not sell for those numbers. But the fact remains that these cars are perceived to be worth this sort of money (if only by the sellers). I can certainly picture a very good car going for over $25k again.

Face it, cars like mine started out at the ~$20k region (20 years ago!) and went down to maybe $7k over 15 years and then turned around and are now worth** about as much as they started out at.

**on the caveat that they are still in good condition, not drifted into phone poles.

Edited by GTSBoy

Just like a couple of years ago u could get a 32-33 gtr  for 12-16k times have changed my mate just sold his for 25k last month stock standard and not as good condition as mine if no one wants to buy it for the price I'll wait more are getting written off and majority are thrashed

2 hours ago, Kinkstaah said:

Also the 45K one is not the same as the others ?

I just had a rude shock IRT how much it costs and what hoops need to be jumped through to get an engineering certificate in NSW now days.

Whilst that 45k car has all the good bits you could never legally register it in NSW without dropping alot of serious coin.

The V8 one is great, but as you say....nothing but trouble to get registered somewhere else.

I also struggle to understand how it is engineered in QLD. The bonnet is something that simply can't be engineered, as far as I understand it. CF bonnets being a huge no-no unless the engineer is willing to put both cock and balls on the line. And the bloody thing doesn't even fit anyway - looks like shit.

1 hour ago, GTSBoy said:

The V8 one is great, but as you say....nothing but trouble to get registered somewhere else.

I also struggle to understand how it is engineered in QLD. The bonnet is something that simply can't be engineered, as far as I understand it. CF bonnets being a huge no-no unless the engineer is willing to put both cock and balls on the line. And the bloody thing doesn't even fit anyway - looks like shit.

Yeah, no airbag steering wheel says no as well.

It's like the "street class" drag cars with full cages and other fun things, all well and good until the constabulary or RMS get involved, then it's just another unregisterable race car.

There was a joint in QLD that did vented FRP bonnets that meet standards, stock frame for support, and pretty thick, you could get a carbon layer over top of everything for the looks.

http://www.blitsbodykits.com.au/nissan.html

I got one for my old R33, the engineer back in the day was happy with it, bloody heavy though, twice as heavy than the OEM if I recall correctly, the vent did work well though and kept coolant temps in check.

This one, long ago sold, and converted to auto ?, it is frequently seen roll racing > post-75773-0-01540700-1371525292_thumb.jpeg.cc531cd78c1ea36fa20009593442d108.jpeg

Alot of things have changed since I got my old R33 engineered, it's a over the pits affair now, real engineering and upgrades are required , as well as emmisions testing.

Meh.

Having run the gamut on my own car I can say it's not really as hard as you think. That said I was also willing to casually drive to NSW from Victoria for some of the required testing, and tune the car myself for emissions, and... so maybe not everyone is willing to do that or has better things to do with their life..

Also, that car may be engineered, and old mate decided to change the steering wheel and bonnet later..  as many of us here are reported to do :ninja:

39 minutes ago, Kinkstaah said:

Also, that car may be engineered, and old mate decided to change the steering wheel and bonnet later..  as many of us here are reported to do

Which means that the car you look at is not engineered. As defectable as if it never had an engineer approve the rest of the mods. Granted, at least some of the mods are fine, but that doesn't help you when you get pulled over by a prick on a bike.

True* except you'd never have to return the vehicle to stock, just to it's "Engineered" state. I.e he may have to change his bonnet, but would never have an issue with the V8 being there.

In any case for all prospective buyers of this actual car, this is not an issue!