SAU Community

Round 1 - Philip Island by WRX 18th Jan 95db

acsplit

1932366187_MSRounds2020_Round1.png.6d2e588db4782070c137575568f8b815.png

Ok we are off for the year,

Round one is a 95 db day @ Philip Island (usually 75db)

When: 18 Jan 2020
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Registration
Affiliate Club Entry – $235.00  Code: 5LCC62BR Valid until 11th Jan. $250 after that.

Please note new regulations for FHR (Frontal head restraints)

2020 SAFETY & FRONTAL HEAD RESTRAINT REQUIREMENTS Due to a revision in CAMS Schedule D, As of January 1, 2020 there are new requirements around the use of Frontal Head Restraints (FHR) for drivers at Speed events (club level).

The revised Schedule D https://www.cams.com.au/docs/default-source/manual/general-requirements/schedule-d.pdf shows the following;

FHR for SPEED Events, from 1 January 2020.

I. It is mandatory that a FHR compliant with Standard A and a Helmet compliant with Standard A is worn when competing in:
A. Each 1st Category automobile, except for a Superkart or a 5th Category automobile which is exempt from the use of a FHR;
B. Each automobile the subject of a CAMS Log Book which applies a RACE, RALLY/ROAD,OFF ROAD or 5th CATEGORY classification whereby that automobile when used in an event applicable to its Log Book classification requires the mandatory use of a FHR.

II. The use of a FHR is not required for a Road Registered automobile for a SPEED Event whereby the necessary equipment for the correct use of a FHR is not fitted to the automobile (i.e.5/6 point safety)

In Addition to the new CAMS Schedule D Requirements the Impreza WRX Club will be imposing an additional regulation that any car (incl road registered) that has the following compliant items (1) race seat, (2) roll cage and (3) harness bar will be required to also use FHR and a FHR Compliant Helmet & Harness, when competing in any event.

Any expense incurred by a Competitor to the hired track or its equipment shall be the sole responsibility of the Competitor.

Event entry link and full event details here https://wrx.com.au/event-3666870

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Thank you for the manuals. I actually need the full wiring diagrams since I want to build a full harness for my new setup with the Haltech Elite 2500. Any chance someone knows where I can get it ?
    • Oem std front sway and new oem end links mate   Rear recently moved to 24mm whiteline sway using the links that came with that
    • Hey mate just out of curiosity what front swaybar do you run and do still use the factory end links if you don't mind sharing that info.
    • They will be (within normal range) and they won't be causing the misfiring.
    • Chinese parts can be good, it's all in the quality assurance, and materials, but, that costs more, but, typically not alot more, it is up to the customer who is getting the parts made, some are happy to pay more for quality good QA and materials because the savings are in the cheap labour costs, so they can sell a quality product at a lower price point, other customers who are getting parts made give no farks and want their products to be as cheap as possible for maximum profit, so minimal QA and average materials  Hence why some Chinese parts are crap, whilst other are good Much like parts and other stuff made in different countries around the world, including "made in Australia", "made in Japan", "made in 'Merica" branded gear