SAU Community

the dreaded engine light r34

r34 gtt coupe 2.5 neo with tickety boo stuff

Now a while ago i had the engine light slip light come on . pinned the piug . come up with cam angle sensor ..

car was hesitant. popping out the exhaust etc.  so a bought a second hand cas . thru it in . and what ya know. no change.. so bought a brand new one. and holy shit. still no change..lmao.  

so asked on here . few different answers. oh its the coils   always the coils   oh its the fuel pump  . blocked injector  . t.p.s  etc etc etc.. .. 

so well i set off testing everything  volt tested sensors .load tested looms. replaced 1 by 1 over a month.. nudda  still the fault   its ya mental cas the light flashed at me 

like WTF  haha   believe it or not..  turned out to be a faulty turbo timer . go phucking figure . had me phucked for ages thinking about it . the 3 am sit up in bed that could be it shit.. sent me nuts..   but i tell ya soon as i unplugged that timer. lights straight off.  and is back to being a missile on 4 wheels. so happy cos i almost made a bomb fire out of it haha

1 hour ago, 1BAD2002gtt said:

yeah but if ya give them a bashing  and don't let them cool don't it start to block up the oil feed line.. ?? cooks layers of oil each time or summing

If you give them a bashing drive quietly on the way home...or if you are on the track do a cool down lap.