SAU Community

Need Help with my R34 25GT-T

Hey guys, brand new to the forum and brand new to the Skyline scene, always wanted an R34 GT-T or GTR, so the other week i decided to buy one

But it seems like the inspection report is a bit dodgy and what the seller told me was off, couldve been resolved by actually seeing the car myself but oh well

I was wondering if anyone could give some insight to some of the issues im having

She was misfiring when i took out the coilpacks and sparkplugs there was water in the valley and 5 of 6 sparkplugs were rusty (cheers prev owner for looking after her) the coilpack springs were all rusty and one of the springs was snapped in half, he also had 3 oem and 3 splitfire coilpacks

So ive replaced coilpacks with splitfires, new wiring harness, new sparkplugs BCPR7ES gapped to 0.9mm, all i can smell is fuel and theres a fair bit of smoke, she is misfiring intermittently

While in neutral and i rev it, when i take my foot off the pedal and it revs down it almost stall

Also if youll notice theres about a billion earthing cables off the battery for some reason

Please be gentle ? thanks