SAU Community

Opinions on Xtreme Ceramic Twin Plate Clutches?

Rychiie

35 minutes ago, BK said:

Yes I have had the "what's wrong with your car look". If that's the reason not to get a multiplate your in the wrong car. Right ?

People thinking my car is broken is fine with me!

4 hours ago, Ben C34 said:

People thinking my car is broken is fine with me!

Same. That's my point dude. Are you really going to not buy a twin / triple because someone you don't know and knows jack shit about cars would think about your clutch noise ?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, BK said:

released was a shit term to use. I could use the term released as my foot not on the clutch, for example (clutch pedal is released

Dude, your opinion is that released is a shit term to use - but your opinion is just that, no-one else cares. I said clutch is released, you interpreted that as clutch pedal is released - surely you know the difference between a clutch and a clutch pedal. 

The attitude was becuase your post added nothing of value to the conversation, but you had to say it anyway - do you work for the government? You saw an opportunity to call someone out, and couldn't resist.

Anyway, if you haven't actually got something uselful to say, I'll just ignore you.

Far out man. No I don't mean anything like that. I'm not trying to call anyone out. Originally it was just when do mean it is making a noise, that's all. Clutch in or out, that's it.

Can't we all just get along please ? No need to be so angry.