SAU Community

Q60 Red Sport or Supra?

Supra or Red Sport  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Q60RS.
Love the look/Design.
The interior is alot nicer to me.  I feel theyre an underrated here (atleast here in aus) and the supra is over hyped (world wide)

also 30-40k difference in price XD

better car is cheaper haha

New they are the same price.

I like the interior of the red sport but like the exterior of the supra.

Supra seems to have better specs almost all round.

It's a tough choice for me

Bah. One is a bastardised BMW that will have all sorts of expensive and shitty mechanical problems courtesy of being a BMW. The other is a Renault/Nissan, of which there have been precisely zero desirable cars made in the entire relationship, on either side.

If the choice was between those two only, then Supra. Would definitely be the better driving experience out of the two.

For the money tho, none of them, I'd go for the Alpine A110

For me, I find that as mechanically good a vehicle as Toyota produces, I much prefer Nissan's attention to aesthetic detail, despite their partnership with those damn Frenchies! Many a Toyota interior to me just looks cheap and they're an arsehole to pull apart if you need to do any work in them. I've worked on a few to help out a mate's car yard and the dash is a BITCH compared to Nissan's efforts.

Also, I'm getting older and don't want to be seen as going through a midlife crisis if I were to be driving the Supra, despite that it would probably be a more fun vehicle to drive.

• 4 months later...

I don't know.

Its coming from the east to the west. 17days on a truck.

I did drive the Red sport Sedan in Perth for like 5 mins.

I hope it's nice :)

• Like 2

On 02/07/2020 at 8:19 AM, V35_Paul said:

I don't know.

Its coming from the east to the west. 17days on a truck.

I did drive the Red sport Sedan in Perth for like 5 mins.

I hope it's nice :)

And of course I didn't see your Geraldton location haha! How much did you pay for yours? New?

2 hours ago, colin.ssc said:

Q30 looks not too bad :)

Was looking at one a while back, looks nice, but it is too 'Mercedes' and not enough Nissan, right down to the DSG.

• Like 1

Yeah, I couldn't see myself paying anything for a Merc these days. Japanese cars have enough electronics in them as it is. I don't want quadruple that, as is typical of Mercs.