SAU Community

Q60 Red Sport or Supra?

Supra or Red Sport  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:59 PM, colin.ssc said:

And of course I didn't see your Geraldton location haha! How much did you pay for yours? New?

I Paid $57k that was with shipping.

6,000km on the clock ex demo car

I was going to buy new but the price difference was so much

Damn, Leroy. After seeing that video, I've realised that while our V36 vehicles have issues with the oil galley gaskets or replacing water pumps are an arsehole of a job, the Q50 is just a complete nightmare for any kind of servicing. They've just done everything so very wrong!! From the spaghetti coolant systems, plastic oil pans, to the ECU being in a hot engine bay (they could learn a thing or two from Ford's stupidity with the Falcons on that one), I wouldn't even want to hand it over to a mechanic to fix anything given the amount of labour needed.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Got the new car :)

What a huge set up from the V36.

I've had the V35 then the V36 and thought that it was a good upgrade but now driving the V37 (Q60) WOW!!! so much smoother.

I feels better in every way ? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new exhaust coming next week 

https://conceptzperformance.com/hks-stainless-steel-catback-exhaust-system-full-dual-muffler-infiniti-q60-coupe-17-cv37-awd-rwd-in-stock-31014-kn001_p_32626.php

It really needs one. The car is so quiet and has this fake exhaust note coming through the speakers when you get over and 3 or 4 thousand rpm. It's lame knowing that it's a fake note. Friends who don't know about it say "Oooo its sounds nice" I then cringe knowing it's not real.

12 hours ago, Shoota_77 said:

Definitely a stunning looking car!  The candy red is amazing!  I take it you don't have kids (white interior)!!??

Nah.

But just so you know a kids car seat can fit nicely it the back. Had my niece in there ?